Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Bimtech






















Hey All,

Last year have been very good for me in lot of way! I have been assigned a lot of big responsibilities from lot of good people out there.be it My internship with marks and Spencers ,or my stint with college event Mall-mania as a committee member or the short but sweet Titan project!and not to forget my first retail job in Apollo.

What was so common about everything that has happened during the year was that I found people believing on me,Giving me responsibilities, expecting results from me.That is something that hasn't happened with me a lot before.
Ohh .. I forget to write about the picture... It was send to our mail by Joe.Another Good friend I meet in Bimtech.Thanks all for being so good to me.

Thanks to all you friends,professors and classmates to believing in me.That's how I started believing in my self!I will

Also Some great movies has released this year.Two that I have enjoyed a lot were Kamine and 3 idiot.Great work of art ,making me cry,laugh, think and enjoy!

The experience of last movie was amazing and unique in many ways... the 300 seat hall was having at least 50-60 people from my college.That is the best part of being a student . You are never alone for doing any thing good.
Movies become more entertaining when being watched in group...Once again I am going to watch a ''group movie''...This time its avatar. Probably 3 idiots and Avatar would be my last two in such a big group and with so many of my friends...looking forward for a great start of new year.


Now what in this year?
  • Job @ Apollo ... First full time experience in retail ...
  • Might be a new Laptop and Bike and
  • Again some new friends...
  • Tomorrow we are going to watch avatar ... with 21 of my classmates... Thanks to our dear friends Arpan and Abhishek...For planning and 'sponsoring' the big reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers