Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Introduction to the Big Bore Blogger!


"I am not 'a' big fat panda! I am 'the' Big Fat panda!"

In my emotional outburst in last post ,I have forget to introduce you to myself.I am Akash aka Saand[Bull] aka scientist!You might have make up a image of mine by the kind of names my classmates have given to me..Huh? Ya I am a Fat 90+X K.g.(where X is a variable depended on my last meal),'Athletically challenged',a bookworm Kind of person! Through I hate most of the things in my life, I love my Facebook account, Watching pictures and Some other things of beautiful girls , reading books ,riding bikes ,cooking and making friends a lot!My Parent,Mummy and brother are the only three people who love this creature as me and I love them a lot for doing that!

Why This Blog?

This blog is a place for all my real world and virtual world friend to get in touch, getting to know about my non-happening life's Great happening!

Latest News:

  • I have Joined Apollo pharmacy as 'Private label executive'(will tell you when I get to know what exactly my work would be?).
  • Seen 3 Idiot1. Great movie!Rating:*****
  • Started this blog!
  • Exams next weeks!!!Who cares???
  • Thanks to shusi ,I have hurt my leg

Things you can do for me:

  • Give me some weight loosing tips!
  • Help me getting a girl.
  • Send me a pack of cigarette!(the most irritating thing I do)
  • Keep Commenting on my posts

All those who had got a headache and want to abuse me for writing such crap can mail me to:akash.verma10@bimtech.ac.in

All admirers and girls who want to date can comment to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers