Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Job and sick leave!

Last five days have been a roller-coaster ride for me... starting from Saturday last week I am getting amazed everyday how the days and so am I have been changing so fast.

The cold and bone-freezing fog has been th biggest challenge of my new job I have started on this 19th of January. During last few days before and after exams ; We had no work except sleeping in rooms day and nights! but the sudden "Call of Duty" on Monday changed the way I was becoming used too. Now i need to get up early in morning ,take shower and brush my teeth and get out of the safety cover of my room early in morning so I can reach to office on time!My body;who got to used sleep till late in morning with a safety cover of two blankets and blowers ; could not resist the heavy 'Dilli ki sardi' and I am sitting here ,taken my first sick leave on just fourth day of job! Such a pitty! YE WINTERS JALDI KHATM KYO NAHI HOTE!!!! :-?

Under mysterious 'circumstances' on Sunday,I have lost my cellphone too...If some body has found it , tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers