Thursday, February 18, 2010

The life @ DTC,Marrige and Office!

During my one of the routine Rides through DTCs I have come across some really creative theories on Delhi Traffic everyday.one of them, which I found seriously interesting,creative but crazy came tome yesterday through a fellow traveler. According to him,"To solve the traffic problems of Delhi Government should ban all those who drive cars alone. It should be made a rule that every person traveling on Delhi street should travel with 2 more people with him. This will increase the space utilization of Roads." what you say? comment...

The strange things about marriages is everybody only talks about clothes... and in light of this fact when you have reached in a wedding wearing your new levi's and Nike everybody stare you like you are a uninvited dude from neighbor hood who has entered to enjoy free dinner (in fact that was the costliest dinner I have taken in my life if you consider the amount I have spend on my contribution towards gift and traveling back).

They say Boss is always right! I say Boss is always right and angry! I have been in a stressed mindset that due to me Boss always have to loose his temper. But today's show @ lunch made me realise that it's his responsbilty as a boss to abuse all his "inefficient" , "casual" and "unproductive" subordinate.Hehehe... So no more fear of boss's fire! It would be part of my life now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Imagination , Implementation and Reality they are far apart and truly described by you..good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart Outsourcing Solutions is the leading web development, ecommerce solution, offshore outsourcing development and freelancing training company in Dhaka Bangladesh please
    visit us:Digital marketing training
    Digital marketing training in dhaka
    Digital Marketing Training In Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Followers